Our Core Value is very simple
"Respect and honor others, just as you would like to be respected and honored."
As a small local business, we appreciate your cooperation & contributions. These policies will take places effectively immediately to ensure everyone can have a good experience with us.
- Arrive 5-10 Minutes to check in with the instructors/admins & prepare yourself before entering the class quietly.
- As space is limited, we kindly release your spot if you decide not to attend.
- We encourage booking classes online ahead of time.
- Bookings are confirmed upon payment or deduction of class credit.
- Bookings without payment will be moved to the waitlist.
- Classes are confirmed with at least 2-3 confirmed booking.
- Class cancellation by the studio may happen within the 3-12 hour window period if there are no bookings.
- Paid classes/packages are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations must be made at least 12 hours (within 12 hours cancellation window period) before classes start.
- Late cancellations will result in a credit deduction.
- Change of booked class, can be done only within cancellation window period.
- Cancellations due to natural disasters and medical-related emergencies will require proof in the form of photos or medical certificates to qualify for refunds.
12 Hours Cancellation Window Period Policy:
- For morning classes, any cancellation after 10.00 PM is considered late cancellation.
- For evening classes, any cancellations after 14.00 PM is considered late cancellation.
Studio Cancelling Classes:
If the studio decides to cancel a class, credits will be refunded. The valid period for the member’s package will also be extended, depending on circumstances.
Classes with not enough bookings for:
~8-10 hours before 7:30 / 8:30 AM classes will be cancelled
~3-5 hours before 9:00 AM to evening PM classes will be cancelled
Contact us on Line @sivayogabkk
to keep up to date on any announcements and status of classes.
Freeze & Extend Policy:
- Package members are allowed to freeze their package for 7-30 days for once per purchase. You must provide proof of reason (ex.medical or travel) for the studio to consider.
- Package members can pay 100 baht to
Extend/Freeze their package for 7 days
- Package members can pay 150 baht to
Extend/freeze their package for 14 days
- Package members can pay 300 baht to
Extend/freeze their package for 30 days
Yoga Studio Policy:
- Please treat the studio space with respect.
Clean your mat after use and leave your shoes outside.
- Please be mindful of your personal hygiene before entering class.
- Please put your phone on silent.
- No phone calls during class. Phone calls can be taken outside if necessary.
- We appreciate your punctuality and respect for others’ practice by arriving on time.
- To ensure your safety, please pay close attention
to instructions and wait for assistance if needed.
- Instructors are obliged to perform hands on adjustment to reduce the impact of wrong alignment leading to risks of injuries , if you have injuries or wish not to be adjusted please make clear communication express before entering the class.
By confirmed booking & attending a class at the studio, students acknowledge and agree to abide by these policies and the agreed on the waiver.